- Corrections must be done on a separate sheet of paper and be legible. If I can't read it on first try, you won't get any credit.
- Corrections must be completed individually. Students may NOT work together.
- You must first write out the question and the correct answer in full.
- Tell where in your textbook you found the correct answer. A specific page must be referenced; the glossary or index cannot be used.
- Write a brief (1-2 sentence) explanation of why you missed the question. (Did you mix up names/terms? Was the wording of the question confusing? Etc.)
You may earn back points on your short answer responses by FULLY re-writing your answer. Feel free to reference your notes to include additional information. The re-write should use complete sentences and be written almost like a short (1 paragraph) essay.